- It is pretty difficult to work into the skin, even with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush (which usually makes foundation go on like a dream).
- It stick to any dry patches like crazy
- It tends to sit on top of my skin rather then blend in with it
- I have figured out that I really don't like full coverage foundation and this is very full coverage!
- It highlights any problem areas, like my large pores and acne scars
- It has a very unattractive matte finish that makes my skin look dull and awful
- The sponge applicator that comes with the product is useless
- And last but not least, it actually doesn't hold up all that well as the day goes on.
I was really disappointed so I am still on the search for my favourite liquid foundation!
Have you tried it and liked it? Let me know in the comments!
xx Samantha Alice