HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pretty. 60 Second Outfit of the Day.

Ok. I know. I've been absent again after saying I'd be posting more often. I have all the best intentions, but I just haven't been feeling it of late. It's frustrating, but whatever, I'm here now. More importantly, I'm here with something a little different than usual. I'm a little youtube obsessed of late, something about the format just feels so accessible or something.  And with that in mind, I've made a quick little outfit of the day video. I plan on doing some vlogging around moving to London, so I wanted to start making some little videos now to build up my confidence. I hope you all like it...




xx Samantha Alice

twitter

Facebook Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...