HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Lovely to Meet you// My day




Lovely to meet you and thank you for dropping by. I hope you are having a lovely day.

It is raining here today and the garden is all green and glossy. Little faun coloured mushrooms are popping up all over the place, all tiny and perfect.

I am avoiding an assignment by thinking of all the lovely posts I am going to do in the coming weeks and I am thrilled to have found a project for the summer.

My first real post will be up next tuesday.
Until then, stay creative.

Adieu x

1 comment:

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...