HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Monday, June 11, 2012

Style. 2 Broke Girls: Max Black.



I am a bit obsessed with this show at the moment. I think it could be easily dismissed as a lame sitcom, but upon watching it is pretty clever. And hilarious. AND snarky. ANNNDDD a little bit rude. I think it is a great show for 20 something women who say what they want and aren't prepared to take any crap from anyone. If you haven't seen it yet, basically it is about 2 broke girls, Max and Caroline, who are trying to start a cupcake making business. It is filled with anti-hipster jokes, social media cracks, and enough puns to make any modern lady happy. The writers must be clever 20 something women and trust me it will make you laugh.

Kat Dennings plays Max; I've been a fan of hers since Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist and Charlie Bartlett. I love the way the costume department has dressed her. She always looks amazing and all her outfits complement her shape so well. I thought I'd bring together a few things inspired by Max, so here they are.


ASOS // Topshop // ASOS

ASOS // ASOS // ASOS // ASOS

xx Samantha Alice

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to watch that show. I really need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SOOOOOOO love this show. Max is my idol.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...