HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Monday, May 14, 2012

Pretty. Currently Loving #4.

Bourjois Delice de Soleil
I love love love this bronzer. It is perfect for my skin tone, goes on like a dream and smells so yum. We hear a lot about the chocolate bronzer from Bourjois but personally, I like this better. I got this in January and as you can see, there is hardly any gone from the pan. I would say this is good for medium skin tones, but can go on light if you like. I use it mainly as a contour and to warm up my skin and it works brilliantly. There is a slight shimmer in the pan, but really does not transfer to the skin, which I like.



xx Samantha Alice


twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I love bronzer, too. I especially love matte bronzer. We don't have bourjois products here, so hopefully I can find some when I go to Europe in a week.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...