HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pretty. Currently Loving #5



Garnier Pure Active Anti Spots Tinted Roll On. 
Long name right? Well this little roll on is amazing and I am completely addicted to it. Do you find traditional concealers to be too cakey and thick for under your eyes? Same! This is a liquid that dries to a smooth powder and there is absolutely no cakeyness. I know this isn't marketed as a concealer, but since my pal Brianna put me on to it last year, I haven't stopped using it. I use this for any areas I want to conceal and lighten and anywhere I have a little hyper pigmentation. Give it a go, it will rock your socks. (oh dear, I sound like a sales person don't I?)

xx Samantha Alice (the bag blogger that hasn't posted for AAAAGEEEES)


twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...