HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Life. Sydney Insta #1.


  1.  Love a road trip
  2. The awful fake Ularu on the way
  3. Getting closer!
  4. Sydney Sandstone
  5. Fortune telling
  6. Sunshine in Parramatta
  7. On the tracks
  8. Circular Quay waiting for a ferry 
  9. Harbour Bridge 
  10. View off the back of the ferry
  11. View from my Uncles house in Mosman
  12. So much shopping temptation
  13. Loved these neon jeans @Witchery 
  14. Beauty floor @Myer
  15. Amazing installation @SydneyBiennale 
  16. More Biennale love
xx Samantha Alice


twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

1 comment:

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...