I wanted to give a little update about what I have been up to this last month.
- I have been getting plenty of casual teaching work which is a relief and amazing; I worked four days this week!
- I have paid off most of my ticket
- Sorted my travel insurance
- Got an enormous super high tech suitcase that spins around on the spot and weighs nothing
- Turned another year older (which reminds me, I need to do my new list!)
- Applied for and received my BRITISH PASSPORT. I literally ran around screaming when I opened the package.
- Realised that December 1st is really not that far away and keep thinking 'holy crap I am moving to another country am I mad?)
- Started clearing all my unwanted junk ready to pack away things I won't be taking with me, which is practically everything I own
- Started looking for accommodation for when I first get to London (any ideas?)
- Watched more sport than ever before in my life thanks to the Olympics (P.s totally claiming my Brit status because Australia are going rubbish)
Here are some Instagram shots from the last few weeks.
- Bun selfie!
- View from my window at work
- Getting my hair done. Do you like my reusable coffee cup?
- Kitten face!
- The loveliest leather gloves for my birthday, will be perfect for London!
- London savings jar. May or may not have dipped into it for shoes. And jeans. And makeup. oops
- I'm a Brit!
- Favourite new breakfast; soy yoghurt, banana, stewed rhubarb and ground linseed with cranberries
- I have been doing a daily circuit workout, check out my weights. I am going to be so buff. haha
xx Samantha Alice