HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Life// Before and After// My Place

Photobucket

I woke up one day and was overwhelmed by the space and clutter around me; I can't work in an unorganised space, and I am about to be very busy. So instead of having a little tantrum, I did something about it. Inspired by Frankie Magazine and their Spaces book I decided to work with what I have got and make my life flow a little better.
Behold, the transformation that is my bedroom slash lounge room slash office. I am le'happy with the new arrangement. My cat, however, is not.


Before. (So Messy!)Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
During. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
After. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Do you need to reorganise your life? Let me know.

 Adieu x

p.s Sorry about the poor quality of the photos; I keep imagining some kind person giving me a DSLR, but so far it hasn't happened.

Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. your room looks amazing - such a unique space!
    love the bunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Faye H

    Thanks Faye! I love my room and because it serves so many purposes I am obsessed with making it a perfect space...which of course will never happen! Always room for improvement and new projects to try out
    x

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...