HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New Design// Why I can't make decisions

Photobucket

I have a severe inability to make decisions. This means I am constantly changing my mind in life, no matter the situation. Why should you care? Because this means that I have changed the design of my blog slightly and it is pretty much likely to be the first of many changes. So hang in there readers, le'LOVE will always be the same, no matter the skin she is in.

Adieu x
Let's be friends. Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...