HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Thursday, March 1, 2012

A le'LOVE Bloggers Event

Have I mentioned that I think blogging is the most fun a girl can have? Well I do.
My hundredth post is coming up and I wanted a way to mark the occasion; my first blogging event.
Now it would be really sad for me if I ended up being the only participant so I am asking for your time and your help. Join in and spread the word to your blogging pals please. Details of the event are below.

{WHAT} A link party! The theme is 'One Hundred Thank-you's' so you can write about anything you like. If you think it fits the theme, then that's fine by me.

{WHERE} Right here on le'LOVE. I'll have a special post up on the day with a Linky thumbnail widget. Just post your link and if you like you will be able to post the Linky list to your blog.

{WHEN} I will publish the link up post on Friday March 9 at Midnight Australian Eastern Standard time- the list will then be open for the week following. I will endeavour to share all the entries via Facebook and Twitter so make sure you follow me!

I am super duper excited about this and I hope you can all join in!

xx Samantha Alice

NOTE: I have had a few questions about the specifics of this event/for clarification so I just wanted to clear it up! The theme is very open ended but if you are stuck for ideas here are a few; you could write about some great ways to say thank you to people, people you are thankful of or to, a thank you to your readers or the things that you are grateful for. It doesn't have to be one hundred things, it might only be one, but I wanted to do a thankful theme and it is my hundredth post so I just merged the two! Just write your post around the 9th, come share your link in the special post I will have up, and bombs away.


Twitter Facebook Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. I'm down! This sounds like fun. Congrats on your 100th post!!!

    For some odd reason, i can't comment under my blog name, jenkakio.com, so I'm commenting on my google account. Sorry for the confusion, if there was any.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...