- My initials spell my name; S.A.M. My sister is the same, her name is Jamee Alexandra Murdoch or J.A.M. My Mum swears this wasn't on purpose.
- My favourite book is probably a tie between Jack Kerouac's On The Road and Jeffrey Eugenides' Middlesex.
- The first CD I ever bought was Tragic Kingdom by No Doubt. I loved he Spice Girls at the same time.
- I have always wanted to be famous, like always, as in I still do. Not sure what I want to be famous for though.
- I went to five different Primary Schools, three different High Schools and three different Universities. I have moved a lot.
- I was once in a Foxtel TV ad (Foxtel is a pay TV company); I still vaguely remember my line and remember exactly what I wore. It was a bright yellow cotton top and a pink and green floral skirt. I felt like a movie star.
- I worked at a massive cinema in Sydney for ages and whilst there I met loads of celebrities like Nicole Kidman, Brittany Murphy and Chris Brown (EWWW). It was the most fun job ever.
- Before becoming a teacher, all I wanted to do was work in an art gallery.
- I have been so broke at times in my life that instant noodles were my sustenance. This has taught me the value of money; it doesn't mean much and you can still have an excellently amazing life without it but stressing about cash is not something I want to do in my life ever again.
- I believe with all my being that all the riches of the universe are just waiting for me to get over myself. I forget this sometimes, but something usually happens to remind me of the goodness of this world.
xx Samantha Alice
P.s Sorry my posting has been erratic and completely free of outfit posts, but I have been extremely busy with uni work and a few other things. I don't want the blog to suffer but sometimes I really don't have the time! I hope you all still keep coming back.