HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Life. The Insta Eight




  1. The most amazing roses!
  2. The start of my London vision wall
  3. Currently addicted to tomato and avocado on crackers
  4. A braid and a pink rose stud
  5. Tempura prawn sushi is my fav
  6. Chicken noodle stir fry 
  7. Samosas at the markets
  8. Sister and Cousin! So pretty! 

I just had the best weekend! My Aunt and Cousin (incidentally not mother and daughter) came to stay on friday and saturday and we just had the loveliest time. The markets were on, so we spent some time wandering around and buying treats, and on saturday afternoon we went for a great walk on the board walk at a near by beach slash mangroves. We got all dolled up and went out for an amazing dinner that night. Sunday was spent on relaxing drives and more yummy food. I was sad to see them go; it was so relaxing and so nice to catch up.

This week should feel more frantic, but either I am very unmotivated or very relaxed. I got my prac placement finally; a small school about half an hour from my house in a place called Dorrigo. I am happy with the school, but the drive up there is not fun. I am new to driving really, so the thought of going up a steep and winding mountain road kinda freaks me out. I am going to do some practice drives between now and prac, so hopefully I can get my confidence up a bit. I am really relieved to actually have a spot though. Can't wait to start teaching again!

I am working on finishing my final two assignments for the session by next monday, so that I can spend next week getting some posts written and (finally) getting around to some overdue outfit posts.

xx Samantha Alice

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers! I love fresh flowers, but I never buy enough of them.

    Love that vision board! Is it helping to remind you on saving?

    You know how much I love that sandwich. OMG, it looks so good! I just want to take a bite out of my screen. LOL

    I love family get to-gethers. It's so much fun.

    www.jenkakio.com

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...