HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Saturday, December 10, 2011

12 Days of DIY Christmas: Day four- DIY Round-up


day four.

So it is Saturday. And I am tired. And it is raining. So instead of making lovely things to share with you I am going to clean the house. Don't despair though, I won't leave you hanging.


DIY Christmas Round-up.

ornaments.
    Over at Curbly you can find loads of ornament ideas infinitely more beautiful than any I could make.

    book tree.
    These spiffy recycled book Christmas trees are super easy. You can find the tutorial at Try Als.

    card wreath
    How cute is this peg wreath? I really want to make one of these. 

    baubles.
    Take foam balls and vintage fabric to make these adorable baubles. Head to Creative Juice Studios for all the details. 

    christmas bunting
    Remember my bunting? Christmas bunting would be an excellent idea. This one can be found on Etsy.

    martha stewart
    I know she isn't exactly super cool but Martha Stewart might have some DIY gift ideas that tickle your fancy. Check them out HERE.


    Adieu my lovelies x


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

    twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...