HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Monday, December 26, 2011

Life// My Christmas// Owl vases and friends

Photobucket
This Christmas was really special for me. We had an amazing Christmas eve gathering with amazing people and lush food. Christmas day in my house was relaxed; ham and eggs cooked on the new barbecue, a lovely sit down lunch with my sister, Mum and step Dad and then a swim at a friends pool in the afternoon. I ate lovely mangos and crisp watermelon all day and felt very happy and lucky.We came home and watched a sad movie that made me weep and I slept like a baby.

I wanted to share some treasures from my Christmas, including some of the most wonderful gifts ever.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Twenty metres of fairy lights. Love. 
Photobucket
Cute little bird cage canvas print. Tweet. 
Photobucket
Owl vase from Typo. Possibly one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. Cute Hoot.
Photobucket
Manilla Bunting folders from Typo. 
Photobucket
Bunting and Spotty drawer boxes from Typo. 
Photobucket
My delicious low sugar apple pie. Yum. 
Photobucket
Impromptu Christmas lunch. 
Photobucket
Cherries and Lychees. My fruit dream. 
How was your Christmas? Was it relaxed like mine or a little bit fancy? I love hearing about other peoples lives so please do share.

Adieu x

Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...