Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas// Wearing + Doing + Eating

So Christmas eve is tomorrow for us here in Australia, so I just wanted to share my Christmas plans. We always have such a relaxed Christmas day that usually involves a swim in the river or at the beach and maybe watching a film. This year we are having a little shindig the night before so I will be making an effort to look nice.


Wearing: 

Lovely blue rayon drape dress, black blazer (of course), hot pink flower garland in my hair, tan plaited belt and tan leather sandals (not pictured). Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Doing:

Christmas Eve party; relaxed gathering of lovely people. I am sure there will be some lovely cold beers and maybe some ginger and mint punch as well.

Eating:


  • Thai rice noodle salad
  • Roast turkey (I feel so American!)
  • Ham off the bone
  • Italian bean and potato salad
  • Sugar free apple pie
  • Fruit salad
  • AND my Italian friends who have a homemade gelato business will bring some chocolate, raspberry and pistachio gelato. It is so good that I will probably break my no sugar rule!


I Just wanted to say thank you for all your support and amazing comments, I am having so much fun with this blog and hope it can continue!
I hope you all have an amazing Christmas with great people and yummy treats, and I will be back posting as of tuesday next week.

Adieu x

Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. lovely outfit you put together. x

    www.vintagewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...