HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Obsessions// Going the Distance// Justin Long is a Babe

justin long is a babe

In my opinion every man should dress just like Justin Long's character in Going the Distance, Garrett, at all times. If you want to become a fellow heart throb, I'll get you started.


"Yeah its my favorite homoerotic fighter pilot movie."
Photobucket justin long inspired fashion

From Left to Right:
American Apparel: Fine Jersey T-Shirt $25.35 @ASOS
Polo Ralph Lauren: Plain Jersey Joggers $143.65 @ASOS
Puma: Mono No1 T-Shirt $37.18 @ASOS



"F@#*&er put his face in front of the game."
Photobucket Photobucket

From Left to Right:
Penfield Kuffman: Plaid Shirt $70 @ASOS
ASOS: Slim Fit Jeans $42.25 @ASOS
H&M: Checked Cotton Shirt 15 pounds @H&M

Makes me wish I had a BF to dress up like my very own Justin Long Ken doll.

x

Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...