HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Friday, January 27, 2012

{Yay!} IFB + LINKS A LA MODE

Well it is still depressingly dreary here where I live; into our fifth day of floods and about a week of torrential rain. Also, I am ill and intend to lay around all day watching movies and eating yummy food. I haven't had the energy to get something together for my Designer Friday feature,  I know, I am a bad blogger. Luckily IFB came to the rescue and featured me in Links a la Mode which is very exciting! So instead of reading about excellent Australian designers, you can sink your teeth into these twenty fabulous posts. Enjoy!

LINKS A LA MODE: January 26th

Making a Connection


Edited by: Fajr Muhammad of Stylish Thought

Can you believe that it’s almost February. Fashion week is right around the corner and that means that the IFB Conference is right upon us. The IFB  Conference has opened so many doors and channels for fashion bloggers to connect and expand their *ahem* influence. Fashion week is another great avenue to network and work with brands, the media and other bloggers. In our fast-paced digital (and fashion) worlds, connection is key.
Check out this week’s Link a la Mode and connect with our 20 selected bloggers. Read their post, comment and build relationships that will last past fashion week and beyond.

THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: JANUARY 26TH


SPONSOR:
Shoes at ShopbopFrye Shoes, Yosi Samra Flats, See by Chloe Shoes, Tapeet, Ash Sneakers, Sam Edelman Sandals, Steven, Wang Shoes, Pelle Moda, Vanessa Mooney, Loeffler Randall, Dolce Vita Shoes & Hunter Boots

PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE.


Samantha xx


2 comments:

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...