HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Friday, February 24, 2012

{Life} I Went to the Desert

Broken Hill Broken Hill
Broken Hill Broken Hill Broken Hill Broken Hill Broken Hill Broken Hill Broken Hill Broken Hill Broken Hill Last October I went way out west into the Australian outback for a teaching practicum. I saw some amazing things, met some special people (including Renee and Jake from Tennessee) and all in all had a brilliant time. It was a while ago now, but I was going through some photos tonight and I wanted to share some of them with you.

I went to Broken Hill (an many other places in between) and I really recommend the trip.

Oh and incase anyone is wondering, those scary looking cars are from the movie 'Mad Max'.


xx Samantha Alice


Twitter Facebook Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Awesome trip photos. There is nothing in Hawai'i that even compares to your pictures.

    I am in awe with that HUGE bench. What's the story behind that?

    Anyway, it looked like you had a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing your holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...