HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Sunday, February 19, 2012

{Life} Quiet Weekend + More Market Shots

Markets Markets
Markets Markets Markets Markets Markets Markets Markets Markets Markets Markets Markets
As I am writing this my eyes keep trying to close on me. I am exhausted but cannot really fathom why.
I have had a very quiet weekend with a great visit to the markets yesterday and a relaxing day at home today with some sporadic uni work. I did have an eventful afternoon though, so maybe that's it. My younger sister was bucked off her new horse! We were over at the stables and she decided to have a quick ride, he got spooked by who knows what and threw her off. It gave me such a fright- I went running over screaming her name terrified that she was badly injured. I think I have been in shock all afternoon.

She went up to the hospital to see if anything was broken, and whilst she couldn't have an X-Ray then, the Doctor thinks it is just muscular. She fell on her hip, was badly winded, and possibly jarred something. She was in quite a bit of pain but after the adrenalin wore off when I drove her home, it became much worse. Poor thing!

She has to have an X-Ray in the morning, but fingers crossed it is just bruising.

Ok, eyes officially shut; I am writing this blind.

Samantha Alice xx
P.s I can't wait to start including loads more street photography in this little blog of mine!


Twitter Facebook Bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister! I really hope she's ok and that she feels better soon.

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry your sister is in so much pain and I hope she feels better soon. I can see why a situation like that can leave you drained afterwards. I hope you feel better soon as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos. Does it feel weird taking pictures of strangers? I feel weird sometimes. LOL I just try to snap it and keep walking, but that seems a little rude, uh? Any tips/advice?

    I'm so sorry about your sister. Being bucked off a horse is pretty dangerous, so I'm glad that she could "walk" away from it. I'm pray for her and your family. I hope it's just bruising too! Keep us in the loop! I'm sure we want to hear that she is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! I hope your sister is okay. Those are some beautiful shots though. God I miss warm weather! get so envious every time I look at your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...