HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

{Fashion} Black and Bright

Neon Jeans
Neon Jeans Neon Jeans Neon Jeans Neon Jeans
First off, can I just say that I never thought I would try to wear neon pants, let alone feel good in them and, ahem, actually pull them off. It is a fashion miracle.

I got these from ASOS last week and am in love with them. They are so comfortable and I feel super confident whilst wearing these super bright jeans. The top is also a newbie from ASOS, and incidentally something I also would not have got only a few months ago. It is so lovely and drapey, made from a strange crepe jersey that I haven't really seen before, but I like that it is unusual.

I really love that this blog is pushing me to take some risks with what I wear and hope it continues to do so.

I wore this exact look, plus a necklace that I forgot to wear for these photos, out for dinner on Saturday night to celebrate me getting my license.

xx Samantha Alice

Twitter Facebook Bloglovin'

7 comments:

  1. OMG Sam- I loveeee those pants ! The shade is so perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I've been looking at those pants on ASOS forever, but never saw them on someone. They look so good, and I love how you styled them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you are too kind Kirstin! Get them! they are great- though they are sized large- i had to take mine in loads!!
      x

      Delete
  3. I love those pants! You look so adorable in them. I've been getting into colored pants, which is a huge jump from my usual style of blue jeans.

    I don't have a ASOS, but hopefully I can find some at Target. We'll see.

    www.jenkakio.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen!! ASOS don't have stores, just their online store- plus they ship to the US
      have a look at these http://www.asos.com/Women/Jeans/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=3630&via=lhn#state=Rf900%3D1497&parentID=Rf900&pge=0&pgeSize=20&sort=-1
      x

      Delete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...