HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Style. An Autumn Wardrobe via Pintrest

I tend to wear a lot of the same clothes in my day to day life; simple shapes that are comfortable and easy to wear. I guess my uniform this Autumn will be jeans and a blazer with the occasional exception of course. I went a little Pintrest mad this week pinning like crazy around a few key items I think are a must have for my wardrobe at the moment. Click through the images below to see my boards (and make sure you follow me so I can follow back!)

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
What are your dream wardrobe staples?

xx Samantha Alice


twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

2 comments:

  1. I've been drooling over satchels for awhile including the Proenza and the Mulberry. Just purchased a schoolgirl satchel which is a camera bag from Ona bags and love it.

    Love the harrison wedge booties above, those are perfect.

    I'd say my dream wardrobe items are a Chanel quilted chain bag, dark skinny jeans (where my tummy is contained, you said dream, right?), a black boyfriend blazer and big diamond studs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that super polished look you talk about...i think the coloured denim trend lets me have a bit more fun with it! I want to dress in crazy clothes but basic classic pieces suit me! x

      Delete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...