Ten things I'd own if I had a real job and wasn't just a student blogger:
1. This House of Harlow 1960 Starburst ring. I have been lusting from afar for this beauty for a very long time.
2. This Damn You Alexis dress.
3. These Verali emerald green wedges.
4. This ASOS floral strapless dress.
5. This Marc Jacobs bag in yellow, orange and taupe.
6. This entire collection from Country Road.
7. These to die for lace up boots from Molini
8. This adorable organic cotton Love Bubble dress from Gorman.
9. This Savanah fringe bag from Sportsgirl.
10. This Canon EOS 7D DSLR: the camera to whoop all other cameras.
I got to eight and either I was tired or had lost the will to shop. Turns out finding 10 things I really wanted was a little tricky. If any of my family are reading this, I have a birthday in about 7 months, you could get my present out of the way early if you like.
Is there anything you have been lusting after recently? Tell me all about it and we can comfort each other in our broke misery.