HomeAboutFashionLifeTutorialsReviewsContact

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Obsessions// Going the Distance// Erin Rankin Langford

The first time I saw this film I laughed for a straight hour, it was that funny. And it has Justin Long, who I think is a complete babe. And the clothes are amazing .

Photobucket

I think whoever styled this film is very clever and has captured a very chic but quirky style that I try to emulate. I have pulled together a few finds that I think fit well with the films style and I hope you enjoy. I wanted to start with Drew Barrimore's character, I will post something similar for Justin tomorrow pretty much just for an excuse to look at photos of him.

ERIN RANKIN LANGFORD. 

"Sunshine Harbour"
Photobucket Photobucket

ASOS: Gold Sequin Collar
ASOS: Turquoise Chandelier Earrings
Pop Stain Stay Lip in Brick Beauty
Topshop: Chain Sleeve Vest

"I have to meet my wife for breakfast"Photobucket
Photobucket


Lip Marker in Popsicle
Topshop: Cream Cami
ASOS: Gold Collar
ASOS: Easy Tee
ASOS: Bow Tie

"Go Long"
Photobucket Photobucket



River Island: Khaki Trousers
lnA: Zip Crew in Dhalia
Converse: All Star Light Ox Trainers in Optical White

"I've got a tip for you"
Photobucket Photobucket

Boutique by Jaeger: Spot Neck Tie Shirt
Topshop: Faux Leather Cigarette Trousers
ASOS: Blazer with contrast Lapel


"I don't even want to think about what that looks like"
Photobucket Photobucket
Topshop: Floral Embroidered Wrap Blouse
American Apparel: Unisex Welt Pocket Trouser
Topshop Nails: Blue Monday


Happy shopping lovelies

Adieu x

**UPDATE** This post has been picked by Independent Fashion Bloggers as one of the best of the week as part of their LINKS A LA MODE series.
Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.

13 comments:

  1. Justin Long is definitely amazing. I live in SF so knowing how much trouble it would be to go back and forth between here and NY gave me an appreciation for the characters in this film.

    Cute post! I like the outfits you picked out :)

    teaandbubbly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my ultimate favorite movie! I laughed so hard when they started to have sex and her sister's husband was eating on kitchen table in the dark! LMAO Great post!!!

    fashionwithellie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought I'd like that film as much as I did before first seeing it however I found it very uplifting and your inspired outfits are spot on, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drew looked great in this movie...thanks for sharing!

    http://woodstockwardrobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Melody

    Thanks Melody! It was so fun to write! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Fashion With Ellie
    Thanks Ellie! The Kitchen sex scene was hilarious! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Fashion Abecedaire

    Thanks for your lovely comments Fashion Abecedaire! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I may need to watch this movie now :)
    I usually like Drew Barrymore movies, but I've never heard of this one.

    http://prettyquirkypants.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can never go wrong with a good bow tie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic post! I love how you've taken inspiration from the movie but yet you've made it very individual. You can definitely see your imprint on it!


    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. @White List

    Thanks for your awesome comment! Make sure you check the post for Justin Long's character http://initfortheloveblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/obsessions-going-distance-justin-long.html

    x

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Comments make me happy so don't be shy. And since I try to reply to all my comments, remember to click 'subscribe by email' to get updates on my replies!

twitter Facebook bloglovin Image Map

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...